Invisible Braces for both Teens and Adults
- Invisalign is a completely new way to straighten teeth without braces. Since Invisalign is nearly invisible, you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. Dr. Noble is a Certified Invisalign treatment provider trained to offer you the best Invisalign treatment results possbile.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without any metal wires or brackets.
- You wear these aligners for one week at a time for 22-24 hours per day.
- The Invisalign aligners are worn sequentially, by the patient, to promote extensive tooth movements. Results are accomplished little by little, week by week, until your teeth are straightened to the final position prescribed on the upper and/or lower arches by the orthodontist.
- Aligners are made through a combination of orthodontic expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- Invisalign is for adults and teenagers whose teeth have fully erupted and jaws have stopped growing.
- Invisalign is removable so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment. You also can brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene. It is more comfortable to wear since there is no metal to cause mouth irritation.
- The Invisalign System has been in clinical study since 1997 and is effective in correcting cases involving mild to moderate crowding and space closure.
How it works
- Invisalign uses the latest 3-D computer technology to create your customized aligners. First, we work with you here in our office to determine what needs to be corrected. Then, we send Invisalign precise treatment instructions. Invisalign uses advanced computer technology to finely calibrate a sequence of aligners. Depending on the treatment plan we develop, this could mean as few as 30 or as many as 60 aligners.
- You’ll wear each aligner for one week, taking it out for eating, brushing and flossing. As you replace each aligner with the next, your teeth gradually move into the final alignment prescribed by the doctor. Office visits are required only every ten to twelve weeks.
- Invisalign is not for everyone, but together, we can determine if it is right for you. As a Certified Provider, we have been specially trained and certified to evaluate your eligibility for Invisalign and to carry out the treatment plan for optimum results.
- If you have been holding back on getting the smile you really want, give us a call. Find out about all of the innovative ways you can achieve a perfect smile.