1) Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself – George Bernard Shaw.
2) Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover – Mark Twain.
3) Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant – Robert Louis Stevenson.
4) There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle – Albert Einstein.
5) The appearance of things change according to the emotions and thus we see magic and beauty in them, while the magic and beauty really are in ourselves – Kahlil Gibran.
6) When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves – Viktor Frankl.
7) We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand – Randy Pausch.
8) Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
9) You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take. Wayne Gretzky
10) Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear. Ambrose Redmoon
11) “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
12) Seek first to understand, then to be understood. Stephen Covey.